How important is this policy?
Your data is important. From the moment you trust our company with your information, we treat it with the greatest security and confidentiality. Here you will find the main rules we have for the protection of your information.
ANY DOUBT, COMPLAINT OR SUGGESTION CAN BE MADE THROUGH OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
Gustavo Andrade - CTO
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 1.1 - ClickCard collects personal information at all times with your knowledge. There is no collection of data or information without you being informed.
- 1.2 - Consent: When we collect information based on consent, we give you the possibility not to use/provide information and still use the platform. WE DO NOT FORCE YOUR CONSENT AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
- 1.3 - Use of the Platform: Most of the contracted information is strictly necessary for the platform to function
- 1.4 - Marketing: We won't flood your inbox with advertising, we know how annoying that is. To send email marketing we always ask for your confirmation via email. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
- 1.5 - WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED? In order to prepare a business card, we need some personal data, such as Name, Telephone, E-mail, Position, Address where you carry out your activities and any Social Networks. All this data will be provided by you actively. If not inserted, the card will lose its purpose.
To facilitate Networking and meet people close to you, ClickCard has a "share location" tool. Information about your location will only be collected if you allow it and it is not saved in our database.
- 1.6 - The purpose of ClickCard in requesting such data is only the elaboration of your digital business card, in such a way that you only provide the information that you think should be included in your card.
2. THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
- 2.1 - Here at ClickCard, transparency and security are the main principles that we follow to the letter to keep our house in order.
- 2.2 - Therefore, here you have complete freedom to request, at any time:
- Confirmation that ClickCard's database contains any personal information about you, VIA EMAIL.
- Access to your data, THROUGH THE PLATFORM ITSELF.
- The correction of your data, if it is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, DIRECTLY BY YOU ON THE PLATFORM.
- The blocking and/or deletion of data that you deem unnecessary, DIRECTLY BY YOU ON THE PLATFORM.
- Deletion of all your personal data, except for the cases provided for by law, DIRECTLY BY YOU ON THE PLATFORM OR UPON REQUEST BY EMAIL.
- 2.3 - If you need to change or delete any data, just enter our platform or request it through any of our communication channels. Remembering that all information is entered directly by the user and he himself has the power to rectify the information.
3. SHARING DATA
- 3.1 - ClickCard does not share your data with other companies. However, some personal information is hosted on other platforms, which have security certifications.
- 3.2 - When you inform us of your data, it will be stored and processed in Brazil.
- 3.3 - You are responsible for access, so you create a password that allows you to access our platform. This password is confidential and ClickCard will not have access to it. Take good care of your password and configure it with maximum security.
- 3.4 - Our database is protected by logical access restriction and geo-blocking. This makes your information secure.
- 3.5 - Your information will remain in our database until you or your company request its deletion. Once the request is made, your data will be deleted as soon as possible. If you wish to use ClickCard services after the deletion request, the data will need to be entered again.
- 3.6 - In addition, we delete your information after 6 months of inactivity. This is a measure that guarantees greater security and integrity, avoiding unnecessary risks.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY AND GUARANTEES
- 4.1 - Although we have already mentioned it, it is worth remembering that ClickCard is committed to creating and maintaining systems and resources that aim to protect all personal information collected, which is used only for the production of digital business cards.
- 4.2 - We will not sell your personal information to a third party. We recognize and guarantee that in no case will any type of data that you eventually send us, be it by form, email or any other means, be disclosed.
- 4.3 - We recognize and guarantee that in no case will any type of data that you eventually send us be disclosed, whether through a form, email or any other means.
- 4.4 - Websites receive Cookies and Web Beacons when the user accesses the pages, data that is automatically installed and originates from the servers that host all content and from third-party servers that operate this website.
- 4.5 - You, as visitor, you have control of your privacy, being able at any time to use the functions of your own browser to "browse anonymously". However, you should take into account that some services on this and other sites may not work properly due to the concealment of this data, such as login systems, forms, display of ads that you do not like, among others.
5. DATA PROCESSING
- 5.1 - ClickCard does not carry out expressive collection of personal data, nor does it collect unnecessary data for the original purpose.
- 5.2 - The purpose of collecting personal information is to offer corporate card services, which is done at the request of the holder's employer or the holder.
- 5.3 - There are two main ways to obtain information:
- 5.3.1 - Entered directly by the holder on the platform.
- 5.3 .2 - Feed in .csv or similar format for reading and insertion by ClickCard.
- 5.4 - In both cases security measures are adopted.
- 6.2 - In case of modification, we will communicate the new version of the term by email.
7. RISK MITIGATION MEASURES
- 7.1 We monitor our system and invest in prevention. However, accidents can happen. If any incident puts your privacy at risk, we will inform you as soon as possible. We at ClickCard are always ready to meet your demands and are very happy to contribute to your network in a practical and modern way.
8. OPT-OUT POLICY
- 8.1 ClickCard respects the privacy of its users and offers the option to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
- 8.2 If you no longer wish to receive information, news, updates, or marketing messages from ClickCard, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Opt-Out.”
- 8.3 Once we receive your opt-out request, we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.
- 8.4 Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving communications, we may still need to contact you for administrative or operational purposes related to your use of the platform.
Information About Cookies
We use third-party advertising companies, such as Google, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
User Option To Opt-Out Of Personalized Advertising
You have the option to opt-out of personalized advertising from Google by visiting Google's Ads Settings page (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated) and adjusting your preferences. However, please note that opting-out does not mean you will no longer see ads, but rather that the ads you see may be less relevant to your interests.
Belo Horizonte, March 9th, 2023.